• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
A good performance by the Reds, facing such a formidable opponent. Who's that RJ Dauth? What a pathetic debut.. ;)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like a good knock from Dobson. Gave Tait a real pasting in his second spell, from 7-1-28-2 to 10-1-57-3, and most of it from one batsman.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Injury Report

A Crampton will miss the next 2 games for CW Blue, having stubbed his toe whilst walking to the mall this morning. New news yet as to whether it will have to be amputated.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I'm quite pleased personally.
Team wise, it's disappointing, but you have to remember Markus, Robbins and Watt are away, 4 rookies playing and me opening( :D ). So it isn't that bad

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Following a poor start on the CWLand fast bowlers' paradise, our young medium pacers, Wilson, Mohammad and Kearsley pulled us back into the game.

Then a woeful start with the bat to lie 66/4, before Blackman with an impressive unbeaten century and Kearsley with a nerveless 70* guided us home.

Big props to the youngsters!

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Utterly disgusted at myself, getting out for just 7, but good for the team with great work from the youngsters, Blackman in perticular!

GO CW BLACK!