• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
chooka_nick said:
Mr Mxyzptlk, is it too late to sign up here? If so, when does the next season start?
You can sign up here, or in the main dev league forum.

Next season starts in a month or two.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
First Name: Nick
Last Name: Hancock
Initials: NR
Handedness: RHB
Keeper? N
Bowling: MF
General Batting position: 1

Batting Avge: 28.60
Bowling Avge: 20.12
Bowling Econ.: Around about 3, I suppose

Batting SR: Around 50, I only open coz I bat overs
Fielding rating: 18
Email Address: qwertychooka@hotmail.com

Mr Mxyzptlk/LOD/FaaipDeOiad, please note that these are my current stats for my real team. Yes, I am an allrounder who opens the batting :sleep: Do with that information what you will.

wrangler203

School Boy/Girl Captain
First Name: Gary
Last Name: Nayak
Initials:G
Handedness:RHB while batting LH while bowling
Keeper? N
Bowling: F/FM
General Batting Position:3

Batting Avge: 38.40
Bowling Avge: 34
Bowling Econ: somewhere around 5-6

Batting SR: 65

Fielding Rating: 18
email address wrangler203@yahoo.com

hmm, my bro already signed up here, so i was looking to give it a try

cricketboy29

International Regular
haha, thats cool, im sure my bro will get a laugh out of this, i wonder if he and me will be on the same team or not. It'd be good either way, though.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
andyc said:
more all-rounders
Oh look, I was expecting this sort of response, but to be honest if the coaches are sick of these, and quote, 'more all-rounders', then they can just play me as a batsman or a bowler. I really don't mind, and I'm not looking to inconveiniance anyone.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chooka_nick said:
Oh look, I was expecting this sort of response, but to be honest if the coaches are sick of these, and quote, 'more all-rounders', then they can just play me as a batsman or a bowler. I really don't mind, and I'm not looking to inconveiniance anyone.
didn't mean it to come out the wrong way, i was just commenting. it's not as if you put your batting average at 50 and bowling at 15

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
andyc said:
didn't mean it to come out the wrong way, i was just commenting. it's not as if you put your batting average at 50 and bowling at 15
Yeah, you're right dude, but I remember at a different forum :@ I had amazingly low bowling stats for that year (something like 13 wickets @ 8) and they all flamed me :P I'm sure it wont happen here :happy: