• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
David Kearsley (CW Black) suffered a mild concussion in a brawl with an anonymous team mate in Cricket Web Black's dressing during the defeat at the hands of Cricket Web Green. Kearsley will miss 2 games.
Sorry Kears, I'm just not enjoying this bad form.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Well fought win there to get us back to the top of the table. Cunningham was brilliant in the 1st innings taking 6/22 to tear the heart out of their batting. Our batting wasn't too much stronger with Lezama and Rose proving the difference. Their 2nd innings batting was stronger but the first innings proved the difference. Lets keep it going and build ourselves a lead on that table.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Great gutsy win there guys, Cunningham was on fire in the first Innings and nice to see the captain save one of his best innings of the season for when the chips were really down.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

mwahahaha i put two good FC performances together :D great win that fellaz, extremely happy. and we were very close in the OD game as well, good effort :) love playing for this team, keep it up!

Dydl

International Debutant
LOL!! I top scored in the First innings with 28. That is a bad thing, a very bad thing indeed.

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
David Kearsley suffered a mild concussion in a brawl with an anonymous team mate in Cricket Web Black's dressing during the defeat at the hands of Cricket Web Green. Kearsley will miss 2 games.

NOOOOOOO. How could you do such a thing, whoever that anonymous person was. It could have been me, but I will try to think otherwise.

At least it is only 2 games!

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Awesome performance by Wilshere. Facing over 700 deliveries in the match without being dismissed is no small feat.

Great win as well guys. I'm not sure we have a realistic chance to make either final now, but it's important that we finish the season on a strong note regardless.

Nice to hit a bit of form with the ball as well.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well done green in both forms, firstly the one day game where i hate being in another 200 odd run partnership with my cwxi skipper and good mate......... well done boys jumped back ontop of the one day table.......and also the fc game was a true fight and we done well to take the lead of black and well done garven well done on that true 2nd innings winning role....

great stuff guys......

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hooray, well done to Wilshere on two of the longest innings' in history. :) Happy to finally find some form myself with 7/77 from 33 overs, too late to make any significant impact on the points tally though. :(

Loony BoB

International Captain
bugssy said:
well done green in both forms, firstly the one day game where i hate being in another 200 odd run partnership with my cwxi skipper and good mate......... well done boys jumped back ontop of the one day table.......and also the fc game was a true fight and we done well to take the lead of black and well done garven well done on that true 2nd innings winning role....

great stuff guys......
You hate being in a 200 run partnership? :p Hehe.

Great stuff, fellas, let's keep this up and take our trophies home.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:(

Really not what we needed. Form is going south at a disturbing rate - batting needs to start showing application in the absence of Butler and/ore Kearsley during the Tests.

I strongly dispute the assertion of the dressing room brawl. Not only was Liam many miles away from the incident when it occurred, but Kears is so tiny that no-one would start a fight with him out of principle, and he'd never start on anyone out of fear of being eaten/sat on.

What actually happened was he fell over his kit bag and whacked his head on the bench...