• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
what a win!!!! one of the blues greatest IMO, a fabulous effort by all. some great individual works by jellet, muhaffy, myself, adam, n stuey amongst others... great job blues.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Mate im dead set questioning my ability to stay in the Reds team.

Bowling has continued on the poor form. taking 4 wickets for the game, however expensive for the teams benefit.

To make matters worse, i twice appeared as nightwatchman, and twice failed, (9 and a first baller), i cant say im happy with how my season is going, and wouldnt be surprised if im in marc's mind for one of the team changes. I can certainly see why.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:

Bowling has continued on the poor form. taking 4 wickets for the game, however expensive for the teams benefit.

To make matters worse, i twice appeared as nightwatchman, and twice failed, (9 and a first baller), i cant say im happy with how my season is going, and wouldnt be surprised if im in marc's mind for one of the team changes. I can certainly see why.
yeah boot him. he's why i haven't been scoring 100's every game.... he disturbs me from the pavillion. i asks for a new pair of gloves and he spits in them befor he brings them out.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Slats4ever said:
yeah boot him. he's why i haven't been scoring 100's every game.... he disturbs me from the pavillion. i asks for a new pair of gloves and he spits in them befor he brings them out.
Pfft, after your game of 4 and 19 I think we should both head down for a counter meal at the local. Watch the next one on big screen!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Slats4ever said:
I'll be your twelth man now. I would never do that to anyone

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
steds said:
I'll be your twelth man now. I would never do that to anyone
Lol, How could I do that when im not 12th man!. To hell with bringing your gloves out to the center, no point when you only lasted a total of 54 balls for the match! (36 and 18)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Lol, How could I do that when im not 12th man!. To hell with bringing your gloves out to the center, no point when you only lasted a total of 54 balls for the match! (36 and 18)
So it's sorted...I'm CricketWeb Reds self elected twelth man, you don't need to be preoccupied with thingys(sorry, don't know your name) gloves and can concentrate on doing good.
Thingy will have spit-free gloves, he will be happy too.
Both of you do good.
Cricketweb Red starts kicking @r$£.
I won't get a game all season.
job done

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr. P said:
Very unhappy on a whole:( Bowled terribly, batted terribly, lost the match:(

Well done to Mr. Wright for his 5 haul though:)
Cheers Mr. P. It is about time you shared the wickets around. :D

Mister Wright

Slats4ever said:
You're a clown Ian. My first point is that you actually have to be out there long enough to get sweaty gloves, secondly Dave wasn't twelfth man, so he wouldn't be bringing you gloves anyway.

Mister Wright

steds said:
So it's sorted...I'm CricketWeb Reds self elected twelth man, you don't need to be preoccupied with thingys(sorry, don't know your name) gloves and can concentrate on doing good.
Thingy will have spit-free gloves, he will be happy too.
Both of you do good.
Cricketweb Red starts kicking @r$£.
I won't get a game all season.
job done
Mate, before you go electing yourself to anything, at least come to a training session. You must be a miracle worker if you have already packed your bags and arrived at the team hotel when you were only allocated a spot in the team late this week.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AUST_HiTMaN said:
That's when the problems come in. Once a cricketer trusts in his own ability, he'll always be fine in time.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Schedule:

OD:
England A v Cricket Web Green at Cairns
Cricket Web Red v Cricket Web Black at the SCG
Australia A v Cricket Web Blue at the PDV Dome

The 12-man squads for tomorrow's games:

Cricket Web Red
Marc71178 (C), Bugssy (vc), Samuel Vimes (wk), Ian Markus, Zaid Ghansar, Imran Khan Jr., Dave, Mr Ponting, Mr Wright, A Massive Zebra, Amit Mookerjee, Supah Freak.

Nibblet replaced by the whiny Supah Freak.

Cricket Web Blue
Mr Mxyzptlk (C), Dylan Jellett (wk), Jason Toogood, Daniel Muhaffy, Craig, StUEy, Broncoman, Nath Patrick, Adam, Tom Halsey, Paid the Umpire, Amir Ahmad.

Bluefox replaced by the whiny Paid the Umpire.

Cricket Web Green
Age Master (C), Lord of Darkness (vc), Adil Dewan (wk), Cloete, Xavier Rose, Blewy, David Jr., Biased Indian, Delkap, Nathan Hoy, Rob Timewell, Loony Bob.

Unchanged from last OD.

Cricket Web Black
Neil Pickup (C), Master Blaster (vc), Ash Chaulk (wk), Superkingdave, Dark Hunter, C Buts, Eclipse, Rich_2001, Chris Broadbent, Jagaways, Ferd, Vishnu Reddy.

Unchanged from last OD.

Last edited:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Huge game against the Black boys. If Red can take this out it will be a huge stepping stone on our path to immortality...:)

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Cricket Web Green
Age Master (C), Lord of Darkness (vc), Adil Dewan (wk), Cloete, Xavier Rose, Blewy, David Jr., Biased Indian, Delkap, Nathan Hoy, Rob Timewell, Loony Bob.

Unchanged from last OD.
Glad to see that i was retained for the England 'A' match, i think i'm starting to get a bit of form with the ball and bat. Looking forward to another tough match. Lets go Greens!

Loony BoB

International Captain
A solid first half of a match for the Greens in the 5D, we just totally lost it on the second half, have we been eating something dodgy? :p While I thought there wouldn't be any huge shunning to a team losing to Aussie A due to their large talentbase, the fact that we had them outdone for a while shows that we should have pulled through. The top three really let the batting down and we just didn't perform to standard when the Aussies were chasing. Looking to a better performance for the next round, but for now it's time to concentrate on the OD. Come on, fellas, let's kick some English ****.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mister Wright said:
Mate, before you go electing yourself to anything, at least come to a training session. You must be a miracle worker if you have already packed your bags and arrived at the team hotel when you were only allocated a spot in the team late this week.
Just trying to make myself useful. I didn't see anyone else volunteering to be 12th man, so be grateful.

Mister Wright

steds said:
Just trying to make myself useful. I didn't see anyone else volunteering to be 12th man, so be grateful.
Have a look at the team posted. There are 12 players, therefore the one not playing would be the 12th man.