• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
roseboy64 said:
i wasn't selected either. i thought everyone had a chance to play
You were one of the later signups too, so it was a simple mistake.

Xavier Rose - Cricket Web Green

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
The three Development skippers paraded the new Dev squad kits for Season six at a high profile launch at the CW Oval today.

The only press in attendance was a work experience reporter from the Hobart Dingo on Sunday, who couldn't work out how to work his dictaphone, so all we've gathered is that Lang refused to wear the kit at first because it had been handled by someone with an annual income below £3.5m, and it took 10 minutes to explain to Age why he couldn't have "Gilchrist" on the back of his shirt - and by the end of this, Marc was pished. Allegedly.

Good thing he forgot to take the lens cap off the camera...
I refuse to play with anything that's got both blue and yellow in it. :p ;)

Neil Pickup

The design criteria were: 1) not red and white - 2) not green and white - 3) not black and amber - 4) not claret and blue.

$tabaek?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
The design criteria were: 1) not red and white - 2) not green and white - 3) not black and amber - 4) not claret and blue.

$tabaek?
They're blue and green.

Was thinking more of our eastern neighbours.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Updated team lists (Tell me if I've missed anyone)

**Cricket Web Red**
Marc71178 (C)
Imran Khan Jr. (vc)
Eyes Only (wk)
Ryan (wk)
Deeps
Ian Markus
Bugssy
Craig
Jagaways
R_Powell_fan
Pratyush Agarwal
Vishnu Reddy
Yaju Arya
Mr Wright
Mr Ponting
Dave

**Cricket Web Blue**
Langeveldt (C)
Andre (vc)
Samuel Vimes (wk)
Dylan Jellett (wk)
StUEy
Jamee999
C Buts
Nikhil Nichani
Patrick Fisher
Nibblet
Sunil Havascar
David Kennett
David Jr.
Tom Halsey
Chris Broadbent
Bhooth Nath
Nath Patrick
Rolande Hallett

**Cricket Web Green**
Age Master (C)
Umpire Money (vc)
Ash Chaulk (wk)
Adil Dewan (wk)
Krkode
Paid the Umpire
Gibbs N Smith
Mr Mxyzptlk
Master Blaster
Sanz
SquidAU
Don Ricardo
Chris Hinton
Ferd
Jason Toogood
Xavier Rose

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
natty p extremely glad to get his chance at high level :D
hopes his superb fast-mediums get a chance to shine
thanks heaps Mr Mxyzptlk for getting me in :)
is there newhere i can go check the stats (like rhb, rmf, wk, etc) for all the players??

lets go bluuues!!!!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Nnanden said:
is there newhere i can go check the stats (like rhb, rmf, wk, etc) for all the players??
You can only really check the signup thread for that stuff at the moment, but I may post those details some time in the near future. However, statistics as to batting and bowling avges etc can be found here.

PY

International Coach
Samuel_Vimes said:
There is always the Scot?

(forgot, his keeping is on a level with Pete) ;)
Oi, I just can't keep up with the people sniping me from all directions. :@ :wacko:

Sounds good this big tournament, hope I can make a contribution to the Blues season if I get dropped from CW XI which is going to happen sometimes I imagine. ( Specially if my competitors slag me off :tongue: )