• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Sim 2004

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Get the match engine sorted and realistic, the rest should be just different versions of code :) Looks like you've done a fairly good bit of work today mate!

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Lol theres more. Done work on the Aussie Domestic series:

Match engine is coming along very well, at the moment, I'm just making it more relealistic.

straw

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Will the game have individual player stats so you can see what they scored...... or just team?

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
straw said:
Will the game have individual player stats so you can see what they scored...... or just team?
Individual players in the ICC Champs trophy, World cup, and domestic. You will have a squad of 20 for each team :)

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Finally a in-match screenshot. When I took this, I was playing as QLD in the first ING Cup match against NSW. As you can see I was batting first.

The only factor I now have to address is realism :P

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
im pretty sure you can do it in a one dayer. for instance if it looks like its gonna rain u could declare and try and get the full points. dono u mite have to check that.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Updated the mtach screen, I left the Decalre there just in case someone wished to use it. Theres more realism in the match engine now: