• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Sim 2004

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Monty said:
hoggy 31 where did you get thoses stats cause i need them for the database for the game
Go to www.cricinfo.com

You can find ANY player that has ever played the game.

Just click on the country you want from the list on the left and then select players.

Should be fairly easy to find your way around.

Thats how i made my VC4 DB for all 9 countries.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ok back now, damn that camp was a shocker!

Anyway, I'll restart work later tonight or tomorrow on it.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Right now I am constucting each player and team so that they are 100% editable from the Cricket Sim Editor.

Also working on the Save/Load game feature.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Work has been slowed down due to school commitments, but I have managed to release a 2nd Demo of the game. Remember it is still in its VERY EARLY stages. Improvements from the First Demo are better match engine, new features during matches.

In the demo, the really only fully functional thing is Quick Start Mode, which allows you to play a One Dayer with any team. It is still very buggy, I know. The demo is just something to keep you happy while you wait.

Also, please note you may experience an error when loading the Team Editor. It just causes it to play a up a bit, nothing serious. Will be fixed soon. I managed to squeeze it down from the 2.8mb executable to 300KB compressed to reduce download times. Technology really is amazing :p

Enjoy, more to come.

Attachments

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
I included this file in a post a while ago, but here it is again. There are 4 DLL's in the attached Zip file. NOT ALL COMPUTERS WILL NEED ALL OF THEM. Some need 3, 2, 1, or the older computers all of them. Extract them into C:/Windows/System, or wherever you installed Windows to, put it in your System directory. The Zip can be downloaded from http://www.motorsportcentral.com/Run-Time Files.zip

Someone suggested to me I get someone to help me make this game, someone with a good knowledge of Visual C++. If anyone has this knowledge, and would like to help in order to get the game done faster, my MSN address is a__c__@hotmail.com, or PM me or something :)

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Match screen update, note individual player scores will appear soon.

Also, for those who missed it, I have attached the 2nd Demo to the post. ou need a 200MHz CPU at least, and 3mb free disk space. Also run-time files can be downloaded from http://www.motorsportcentral.com/Run-Time Files.zip. Extract the DLLs you need (not all computers will need all of them) to C:/Windows/System

Attachments

Last edited:

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
what have u updated in it.I have the Demo which was put on the web before ur last message.Do I need to download it?