• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
King_Ponting said:
yeh i'll give it to ya. Its actually the highest score ever made by a batsman in a team that lost. Your turn archie
Good question KP ... and u said last time you had no questions :p

archie mac

International Coach
King_Ponting said:
yeh i'll give it to ya. Its actually the highest score ever made by a batsman in a team that lost. Your turn archie
Okay off to watch the Aussies save the Test, so someone else can ask the next question, in my stead (make it a cryptic one ) :)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I am the holder of 2 similar records: the elite record for "the strikers" in those forms.

Who am I ; name my records.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
I am the holder of 2 similar records: the elite record for "the strikers" in those forms.

Who am I ; name my records.
SR Tendulkar - Most Hundreds in Tests and the same in ODIs . :)