• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
i said test cricket :)

and it is the only time that such a thing happened in test cricket
Meh, could be anything really, can't remember something unique happening. Some odd questions tonight guys... :wacko:

biased indian

International Coach
Somerset said:
Meh, could be anything really, can't remember something unique happening. Some odd questions tonight guys... :wacko:
ok i will give a clue it happend in the second half of 1996 and its not odd in any way :)

its very hard to achive also

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
this really should be an sjs question

anyway, is it an individual record?
i dont hink it should be in SJS because a couple of clues and the answer will be obvious

its not an individual record, its a record that both team can achive only together :D

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
i dont hink it should be in SJS because a couple of clues and the answer will be obvious

its not an individual record, its a record that both team can achive only together :D
Something to do with most runs in a day, or most runs in the entire test?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
biased indian said:
fewest wickets to fall in a test match (completely p[layed out) ?

Two teams declaring their innings one after the other and converting a test match into a virtual one innings match ?

biased indian

International Coach
SJS said:
fewest wickets to fall in a test match (completely p[layed out) ?

Two teams declaring their innings one after the other and converting a test match into a virtual one innings match ?
Nope but one team was england