• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Battle of the ARL/NRL Stars**

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
sorry for the delay, long weekend at work, minichiello through anyway...

Battle #5
Darren Lockyer vs Craig Wing

Darren Lockyer 1995-2007 - Brisbane Broncos
Rep Teams: Queensland & Australia
First Grade Games: 262
Premierships: 4 (1997, 1998, 2000 and 2006)
Major Awards: Golden Boot Worlds Best Player (2003 & 2006), Clive Churchill Medal (2000), Australian Rep Player of the Year (2006).

Craig Wing 1998-2007 - South Sydney Rabbitohs & Sydney Roosters
Rep Teams: City, New South Wales & Australia
First Grade Games: 204
Premierships: 1 (2002)
Major Awards: Cleo Bachelor of the Year (2003)
Sorry i didnt put it up Simon, I was only online for 5 mins and totally forgot about it... wont happen again i promise :p

BTW Locky for me.. Although it was a close call... HAHAHAH NOT!!!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
battle #6

Clinton Schifcofske vs Steve Menzies

Clinton Schifcofske 1995-2006 - South Queensland Crushers, Parramatta Eels & Canberra Raiders
Rep Teams: Queensland
First Grade Games: 186
Premierships: 0
Major Awards: None

Steve Menzies 1993-2007 - Manly Sea Eagles & Northern Eagles
Rep Teams: City, New South Wales & Australia
First Grade Games: 309
Premierships: 1 (1996)
Major Awards: None. All Time leading forward try scorer in NRL history.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Schifcofske, one of my favourite players, i know he wont win this battle but he was awesome...

Cloete

International Captain
Schifcofske, one of my favourite players, i know he wont win this battle but he was awesome...
Pretty much agree with all of it.

Absolute legend. Shame he plays for the Reds though and he got screwed over by the QLD selectors.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Menzies - Harsh on Schifcofske though, was a gun player, shame he wasted his time at the raiders :p