• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Batter or Bowler?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
  1. Opening batsman.
  2. Medium Paced In-swing Bowler
  3. Wicket keeper

In that order

PS : Add "used to be" ;)

Hit_Wicket

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'd classify myself as an all-rounder, though most of the cricket I play is facetious backyard stuff and purely recreational.

I also participate in youth cricket at school, and its not uncommon for the other kids to be able to bat and bowl, even if

they prefer or are superior at one component. I'm more partial to batting; My bowling; nothwithstanding its versatility, is

quite a mixed bag. I can bowl legspin, offspin, medium and fast (ableit without much variation as far as offcutters and

slower balls etc). I'm also an occasional wicketkeeper, but not an extremely proficient one.

Last edited: