• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Batter or Bowler?

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
im a pure bowler and a batsman who doent get runs but plays a lot of balls
my longest duck, 0(53b) before nicking one to the keeper

SuperSixer

Cricket Spectator
I am an all-rounder with my best record being 28 runs from 7 balls and highest being 34.
I like batting more but I am better in bowling.

jimbles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
more bowler than batter, but however I am training to bat a lot this season, plus having moved up the batting order i want to continue to get better!

Bonnie Prince C

U19 12th Man
Allrounder. I would say most people are tbh.

I bowl this fizzing spinner with a tennis ball that could never be replicated with a cricket ball but it is deadly.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Bowler but bat too
can hit sixers, but can only hit straight lol
very weak on OFFSIDE & ONSIDE

Jakester1288

International Regular
Hmm. I'm not taking this as backyard cricket, more serious cricket, competive cricket.

I'm an allrounder. Most people, when in their youth years of cricket, are. I've only know a few batsmen who can't bowl and a few bowlers who can't bat in juniors.

I bowl and bat pretty good. I used to be a terrible batsmen, but I have improvedmy batting immensly. Now I am batting up the order in most sides, and sometimes my batting gets more work than my bowling.

I am probably still a better bowler, so I'm more a pure to bowling allrounder.

Demon43

Cricket Spectator
im a right arm quick who swings it a mile and i can make some runs if they bowl on the stumps or leg side cant play off side for balls

kingkallis

International Coach
I consider myself a pure cricketer. I failed my 12th Science exams cause of cricket, dont regret it though.

I am an opener and I am the 2nd change bowler, I bowl off-spin, more like Saqlain! Bounce and quicker one being my speciality...

CricketGuy007

Cricket Spectator
I am an allrounder ! Bat at No.3 and Bowl offspin, At the same time i am the club captain and was the yougest captain at the age of 20 in the whole league