• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I saw the scorecard at first and thought the keeper being up to Gabe Bell was interesting

Turns out the actual dismissal is far stranger than that

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Always seen the 'they are more talented than you" argument to be a completely worthless one when defending sportspeople.

Of course they are, thats why they are out there playing and we are here talking ****
Obviously. Genuinely believing that line of argument means you're not allowed an opinion on anything. Anything you watch, interact with and enjoy is above criticism because the person who made or did it is better at it than you.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just a horrendous watch aren’t they? Sucks for SACA fans like GAS, they’re barely FC atm
I was thinking of course Weatherald is a loss, but it's somehow taken until now for me to realise Tom "271*" Cooper isn't there too. That's a huge loss, big star.