• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Link? Everybody knew Crossthwaite was going to head to SA at some stage. Fawcett is an interesting one ( if true ), scores heavily in grade cricket.

I'm a bit concerned about the Redbacks bowling line-up. Didn't Cassell get a contract? He should definitely be in the first class team. George, Christian and Lyon are the only definites in that bowling line-up. Richardson, Putland and Haberfield will be fighting it out, I guess.
As soon as Crosthwaite got offered a Strikers contract, and Berry was over there, he got sorted out. Cassell didn't get a contract - personally I think he was unlucky. He had a completely ruined back, and they took him in his second year back. However, he's now working for SACA, and is still on the Adelaide scene, so if he gets the job done I'm sure he'll be sorted.

brockley

International Captain
Adelaide Advertiser published the clubs in and outs for Adelaide grade cricket,so see Adelaide Advertiser online Kyle.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has it been noted yet that Chris Cairns has signed with North Canberra Gungahlin?

Made a lazy 130 off 60 in the first round.

morgieb

Ladder predictions....

1. NSW
2. WA
3. Queensland
4. Victoria
5. Tasmania
6. SA

Most runs: Katich
Most wickets: Hilfy

Burgey

Is the live streaming on for Shield matches again this year? can't seem to find it on the CA site.

Huntcore

Cricket Spectator
Is the live streaming on for Shield matches again this year? can't seem to find it on the CA site.
There is but it's saying "the video you are trying to watch is currently unavailable" and has been doing so since the start of play. Appears their streams are still as **** as ever.

Victards rocking the five pronged right arm fast medium attack. Nothing like a bit of diversity. Maxwell being the best spin option also is quite enjoyable to see.

Burgey

There is but it's saying "the video you are trying to watch is currently unavailable" and has been doing so since the start of play. Appears their streams are still as **** as ever.

Victards rocking the five pronged right arm fast medium attack. Nothing like a bit of diversity. Maxwell being the best spin option also is quite enjoyable to see.
Thanks mate.