• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kof98

U19 12th Man
It is currently 2026/2027

Over the last two years Treanor's bowling has gone down a bit. In 2024/2025 He was still under England contract and the best bowler. In 2025/2026 he was under Eng contract but was not selected. Could score a few useful runs now and then. ER rate was average but always good for taking wickets.

Attachments

kof98

U19 12th Man
Zimbabwe suprsingly top of the World cup group. I was in charge of england so I was really not happy to lose to them. Then I saw that Pakistan also lost to them. :huh:

Attachments

IanBell

Cricket Spectator
A new record partnership for me, by some distance. As usual, the South African pitches are roads.

2 tests up over SA in 2008, with just two left, so a draw suits me fine.

Attachments

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
I have taken Bangladesh to 4th in the Test Championships after home victories against England and Australia (they both plummeted after them) and an away victory against the West Indies. It's October 2014.

Attachments

Stefano

School Boy/Girl Captain
This is my highest individual score (310 not out - Younis Khan for Hampshire)

And this is the game I just had. Had a bad first innings (130 runs behind), a decent second innings, but then I simply shut down the opponents! What a win!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel Vimes said:
Would like to see the video for that tbh.
I watched it but it didn't really show much. It was actually given as leg byes, the ball hit the top of the pad and disappeared from view, didn't see it go over the boundary or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.