• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [19/01/09] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibbs

International Captain
i blame people who start rumours tbh. its like the people who broke the story that brad and angelina had a secret pact to break up sometime last year, and that despite this pact becoming public knowledge, their children didn't know. naturally, i was devastated. only they didn't end up breaking up. if i ever learn who started this rumour, i'd like to do something awful to them, preferably involving the internet, and perhaps this forum even.

Last edited:

nibbs

International Captain
Update (8:26AM BT time):
Unfortunately we are currently in the middle of a rather severe issue. Earlier today one of our hard disks crashed, which happened to be the disk the database was sitting on.

We do have a backup to revert to, but this may take some time to sort out. We appreciate your patience while this happens, and will keep you updated.

- The BTs.
oh god

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was just battling to a hundred run lead...ah well. Was looking forward to seeing how my new buy went tomorrow too...ah well.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Update (11:13AM BT time):
DB currently being restored. No ETA yet - when DB is back we still need to catch up on missed updates, extend transfers etc.
Could be a while yet, but it doesn't sound as though everything will be going back to square 1 at least.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
This has happened with Hattrick before. I think it will probably revert to a state before the FC matches were played, then three days worth of updates will run and all transfers will be cancelled or added on 72 hours (presumably).

Status
Not open for further replies.