• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Daniel Harris is a cheap, handy pick-up for clubs wanting a pure clearance player - still a beast in close despite his other deficiencies, think he still has some decent footy in him playing 50-60% gametime from the bench i.e. stepping right into O'Bree's spot next year.
Indeed, have heard the odd rumour of Collingwood being interested. Its not as if they'd have to pay anything, PSD or nothing pick. Could get 4 years out of him and lets face it MM is gonna be focused on the next two years.

Speaking of North rejects, has Bwowny been offered a new contract?

pasag

RTDAS
Judd wins the B&F, no surprises there though Simpson at 8 is a bit of a shock.

Saw Judd at the pub tonight, WAG.

Pup_23

School Boy/Girl Captain
Looks like Aaron Davey may be now on the move with Essendon seemingly his preferred destination.

Would be a bad loss for Melbourne.

Pup_23

School Boy/Girl Captain
I wonder who Bombers will get for Lovett, apparentley Kerr could be on the move.
That was the same rumour last year and he was uncontracted. He has now signed a 4 year deal and will not be going anywhere and if he did it would cost a lot more than Lovett.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
:-O

would be huge - in a decent team, Davey would kill it. Melbourne would be gutted if true. Would want something decent in return - one of Pears, Hurley or Hooker IMO.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Supposedly has signed a four year deal. Typical Herald Sun rumour mongering, get something that was posted on BF three days ago and put it in on a Tuesday/Wednesday edition.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Swans would be the most likely you'd think. Something involving Ryan O'Keeffe and another player, or ROK and a pick?

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member

Feel all warm and fuzzy looking at it.

Apparently Roos has said Sydney aren't interested, as had Lyon re: Saint Kilda. Rumours are he's asked Carlton to get him to Saints or Hawthorn, but I can't see the Hawks wanting him with Roughy and Buddy, and the Saints would surely have cap issues. Leaves the Maggies :D

To the Saints:
Kosi + Matt Maguire FOR Fev.

To the Pies:
Davis + 2nd Round Pick AND we pay his contract in full OR
Davis + 1st Round Pick AND Carlton pay out part a good chunk of his contract....

Last edited:

Hoggy31

International Captain
:thumbup1:

Would love to see it happen at the right price, with our defence looking good, midfield solid and improving I reckon the Fevster would do wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.