• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
HAHAHAHAH! Bradshaw kicks a goal from the goal square after the final siren to create a draw between Brisbane and Essendon.

That finish could be the funniest thing I have ever seen :lol:
****ing ****house to not get the 4 pts. Terrible terrible kick by Lonergan i was so livid after the game. Fletcher and Pears absolutely towelled up 2 of the best forwards though happy with that.

Finals over for us, a draw was as bad as a loss.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah true, they did well. Fletcher was awesome.

However at the clutch, J Brown --> D Bradshaw --> Goal

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I like Brad, and honestly we have ****ing nothing up front so I doubt he'll be delisted. I mean, who are you going to play up front if you let him go? Newton and Watts? Hello wooden spoon 2010. Happy for Watts to play but he can't play alongside Newton, who's ****ing terrible in almost every facet of the game bar taking a speccy every 6 months, and Martin is a backman IMO.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Nice to get back to winning ways, but really unable to take anything at all out of today. At least the Todd showed he can play.

pasag

RTDAS
Only Sydney putting their hands up to get into the finals this week. Hawks, Dons and now Port have been heaps disappointing with a finals spot on the line.

Probably the very worst Sunday of AFL all year. Challenge anyone to find a worse one.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Think I've got five this week. Never tip Port to stand up in a crunch situation. Reckon people are being a bit harsh on Hawthron. St Kilda are, IMO, really that good this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.