• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Essendon vs Carlton
Collingwood vs Fremantle
Adelaide vs Sydney
Brisbane vs Melbourne
West Coast vs Hawthorn
Geelong vs Port Adelaide
Kangaroos vs Bulldogs
St Kilda vs Richmond

cameeel

International Captain
Essendon vs Carlton
Collingwood vs Fremantle
Adelaide vs Sydney
Brisbane vs Melbourne
West Coast vs Hawthorn
Geelong vs Port Adelaide
Kangaroos vs Bulldogs
St Kilda vs Richmond

I'm worried about North v Bulldogs to be honest, teams tend to go alright the week they sack their coach. Having said that, there's no way that the Dogs should be losing this game if they want third spot.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Essendon vs Carlton
Collingwood vs Fremantle
Adelaide vs Sydney
Brisbane vs Melbourne
West Coast vs Hawthorn
Geelong vs Port Adelaide
Kangaroos vs Bulldogs
St Kilda vs Richmond

Josh

International Regular
Essendon vs Carlton
Collingwood vs Fremantle
Adelaide vs Sydney
Brisbane vs Melbourne
West Coast vs Hawthorn
Geelong
vs Port Adelaide
Kangaroos vs Bulldogs
St Kilda
vs Richmond

Redbacks

International Captain
I wonder if this memo went out to the TV networks this week

To the networks

in light of the Carlton scandal during the week please only show the faces of women in the crowd after every goal on you programs.

signed Fat corrupt idiot with head in the sand!

p.s. $5000 for every face we see

pasag

RTDAS
Most effing worthless, spineless, disgusting performance by us. Absolute disgrace. So livid right about now. Our skills were comical, players regularly running into each other, half the time it looked like a Yorrella ad. One of the worst defensive performances you'll ever see. No intensity, no pressure, no spine. Don't deserve to be in the eight.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't believe Bucks and Leigh had Carlton ending up 5th by season's end. Way too hot and cold for that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha bet you enjoyed that Mike.

Fully deserved too, your club has been awesome this year.

Pasag needs to stop proclaiming a Carlton victory pre-match FFS.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Haha bet you enjoyed that Mike.

Fully deserved too, your club has been awesome this year.

Pasag needs to stop proclaiming a Carlton victory pre-match FFS.
Enjoyed rd 3 more but to see Lovett rub it into them in the last was a pleasure to watch.

My hatred of Essendon supporters is off the charts now. Scum of the earth. Didn't help that I watched the game with one of my best mates, an Essendon supporter.
You brought this on yourself, claiming a victory. Good to see you fronted up after the loss though.

God i love Ryder and Prismall was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.