• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Btw, Andrew Lovett aka "I bash my Mrs and think I'm special" will be traded by Essendon because he's had one too many misdemeanours.

Essendon just keeps becoming more of a farce. :D

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Footscray Vs. Essendon
Richmond Vs. Fremantle
Port Adelaide Vs. Melbourne
Brisbane Vs. Carlton
Collingwood Vs. Sydney
Geelong Vs. North Melbourne
St. Kilda Vs. Adelaide
West Coast Vs. Hawthorn

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
****, Gilbee was a late exclusion last night and my backline bench isn't playing this week. There goes my chance at the DT final, just like last year late exclusions get me in the prelim.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Do you have a different captain to Brumby? That could help make up some points if your captain guns it.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Western Bulldogs Vs. Essendon
Richmond Vs. Fremantle
Port Adelaide Vs. Melbourne
Brisbane Vs. Carlton
Collingwood Vs. Sydney
Geelong Vs. North Melbourne
St. Kilda Vs. Adelaide
West Coast Vs. Hawthorn
Changing my tip to Geelong, don't think we can win with Campbell out, lose so much forward pressure.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
****, Gilbee was a late exclusion last night and my backline bench isn't playing this week. There goes my chance at the DT final, just like last year late exclusions get me in the prelim.
Hille missed Essendon's game for me with a busted hand so unless Port rethink and play DeLuca I'm a ruckman down, so it's not over by a long chalk.

& Ablett is my skip with Corey as VC.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Hille missed Essendon's game for me with a busted hand so unless Port rethink and play DeLuca I'm a ruckman down, so it's not over by a long chalk.

& Ablett is my skip with Corey as VC.
Pavlich missing as well, as well as McMahon, Sandilands and Ibbo all being duds in the current game. You've basically won it already barring some catastrophic plane crash.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Richmond played poo but still won, that'll do.

Come on Swans, Blues and Crows. Richmond fans deserve one final :(

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Richmond played poo but still won, that'll do.

Come on Swans, Blues and Crows. Richmond fans deserve one final :(
Haha next weeks match against the Saints is going to be one of my favourite losses of all time.

Re: Lovett, how are we a farce for weeding him out? Knights has been sensational for our club.

pasag

RTDAS
Richmond nearly cost me my last man standing. Will be double as good if we can beat Brisbane tonight if Richmond can get into the finals over them. I don't really think Carlton deserve to finish on 11th either, I think 9th would accurately portray how good we've been this season.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Still think he can be a bit one dimensional - I reckon Hardwick would have been a better choice.

That being said, he's done a pretty good job with those available this season - wouldn't be surprised to see the Dons there-and-abouts in terms of finals footy in 2009.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha next weeks match against the Saints is going to be one of my favourite losses of all time.

Re: Lovett, how are we a farce for weeding him out? Knights has been sensational for our club.
Firstly, Lovett is my most hated footballer, I reckon he's the biggest wanker, but the fact that it was leaked you definitely want to trade him reduces the bargaining power a little.

The fact is, 3 years ago this guy was your club's hope. Now he's just a woman bashing jackass who happens to be fast.

Secondly, technically we don't actually need your ****ty mob to beat the Saints to make finals. We just need either of Collingwood or St Kilda to lose twice, and Brisbane to lose once. Of course we also have to beat Melbourne.

If the stars align, I'll be happy. If not, I'll know that Deledio, Foley, Cotchin and Tuck will be rocking our engine room next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.