• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameeel

International Captain
Consistency not rewarded in this comp, sad day.

I can change tips up until kick off of the respective match can't I? Not sure if I want to resort to it.
Correct regarding kick-off, I wouldn't say consistency isn't rewarded, bonus points have no effect unless scores are level

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think so too, but it's the most marginal shout of the week IMHO. Smith should have the courage of his convictions.

But I would say that, wouldn't I? :p
When I was analysing your tips I was a bit confused as to why you had tipped the same as DCYE, but realised you tipped before him. You should have waited for him IMO.

Anyway yes, definitely the Saints over Crows is the most likely upset (that or Swans over Pies).

But as a Tiger fan I badly need the Crows to win, so I'm not going to tip the Saints to try and catch up with you guys. Would rather hope the Swans beat Pies (which would also help the Tigers!)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Brumby, as gun as you are, it would be a travesty if you won this. Go Smith!
Yeah, would agree. Before this season Gary Ablett was a merde centre-half who used to play for Everton & Liverpool to me.

Mind you, ages ago Buddhy (I think) said if you're any good at AFL tipping it shows you don't know anything about it. I'm the word made flesh. :cool:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
McIntosh back in this week, big in. Thompson also back in but not sure about that one, will probably be a late withdrawal anyway, we'd be too tall otherwise

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Footscray Vs. Essendon
Richmond Vs. Fremantle
Port Adelaide Vs. Melbourne
Brisbane Vs. Carlton
Collingwood Vs. Sydney
Geelong Vs. North Melbourne
St. Kilda Vs. Adelaide
West Coast Vs. Hawthorn

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
McIntosh back in this week, big in. Thompson also back in but not sure about that one, will probably be a late withdrawal anyway, we'd be too tall otherwise
You guys did stretch us a fair bit last time, and it allows you to try and expose Taylor, who is probably the weak link.

Status
Not open for further replies.