• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just landed back in Melbourne... let me say this...

Joel Bowden > Essendon Footbal Club. Love that man to bits.

Seriously Mike, suck it up. No matter how much you want to rag on Richmond, your team is ****tier, and more disgusting. 6 wins for Richmond, 1 for Essendon over the last 4 years.

This was the first Rich vs. Ess game I've missed since 2004, was on the plane back. Absolutely shattered.

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain

Seriously Mike, suck it up. No matter how much you want to rag on Richmond, your team is ****tier, and more disgusting. 6 wins for Richmond, 1 for Essendon over the last 4 years.

This was the first Rich vs. Ess game I've missed since 2004, was on the plane back. Absolutely shattered.
I won't admit anything, all things considered, my boys were immense. Proud of the lads to show so much courage.

Smart play by Bowden though, anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves as they would do the same in that situation.

pasag

RTDAS
Honestly, I hate this holding up the ball bull****. And I'm happy we got screwed for it. Start holding it up with over 3 minutes left when we had all the momentum and then they run all over us and kick two goals straight. So dumb.

pasag

RTDAS
Wow incredible game, but:

- Our defence was rubbish, I can't remember one contested mark we took in there in the entire match as opposed to heaps Sydney took in theirs.
- Our accuracy was poor, when we were killing them at the start we really could have blown the lead out to 40 pts. Not to mention the 'tempo' footy I mentioned earlier that really let the Swans get back into the game.
- When Sydney started putting on the pressure our skills fell to pieces.
- Gibbs was sensational, owned Goodes.
- Sydney clearly aren't top four material.

One we should have won, but Sydney played well and deserved to win. Great game of footy though, just need a key backman or two and we'll be playing finals footy next year.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
**** just realised I tipped Freo, not sure how I managed that, was sure we'd win, and I tipped them in my Oz Tips comp. ****kkk, there goes the lead. Worst round ever.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater

On top of all this, Jono comes up with more of his talent on facebook.

Jonathan Augustus is back in Melbourne, and loving the fact that when he logged on to the internet at the airport, he saw Richmond beat Essendon! WHOOO!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Literally cracked up at work when i read that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nothing better than a 2am internet log in at Melbourne Airport, and seeing that Richmond beat Essendon :D

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I love McLeod, but gee his can't handle a tag at all this season. Kane Cornes thoroughly owning him.

Hope Port get up, will help Richmond's finals chances.

pasag

RTDAS
I love McLeod, but gee his can't handle a tag at all this season. Kane Cornes thoroughly owning him.

Hope Port get up, will help Richmond's finals chances.
Not the easiest run home, though you get past them though not a bad final two weeks.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
But instead they have the worst defensive team in the comp. If they don't get the hit out and clearance they won't touch the ball in the centre of the field until they conceed a goal. Turn over so many balls from their defensive 50 that it's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.