• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

International Regular
6. Missed the 2 that most people probably did in Hawthorn and Carlton losing. Tigers are gun. Morton, Hughes, Cotchin!! Gun.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Will still finish bottom 4, Essendon.
Nope. We are better than that, getting all those players back from injury has helped us improve massively. We have been in good form recently. Should've beaten Adelaide at Aami, Hawthorn thrashed us in 1 quarter of footy and we have won our last 2 and are a real chance in our next 4.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U]CW Tipping Ladder - Round 13[/U][/B]

Sam_Vimes - 74
DCYE - 74
BBrumby - 73
Alternative - 72
Cameeel - 71
Clapo - 71
Jono - 71
Josh - 71
Ash Chaulk - 70
Sir B.I - 69
Voltman - 69
Pasag - 68
R_D - 67
SKD - 67
HeathDavisSpeed - 67
MikeW - 67
James90 - 66
Irfan - 64
NZT - 64
Matteh - 60
MorgieB - 56
Nnanden - 55
Hoggy - 53
Simon - 52
Vic_Orthodox - 52
. Vimes topples DYCE, the first time we've had a new leader for about 10 weeks
. Ash Chaulk and Pasag both take big tumbles down the ladder, both tipping 3/8
. High score for the round was 6/8 by Josh and R_D
. Lowest score was Vic_Orthodox and Simon, who both tipped 2/8

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
As much as I know he would probably damage team morale...I just can't help but imagine him and Black dominating in the midfield. It would almost make it worthwhile tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.