• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy31

International Captain
benchmark00 said:
Collingwood would want more than Chad Fletcher for one of their 'blue chip' players.
Judd for Tarrant and another player.

I reckon if the Eagles win the flag, the temptation will be there for Judd to head home.

ash chaulk

International Captain
benchmark00 said:
Collingwood would want more than Chad Fletcher for one of their 'blue chip' players.
he was rated up there with the fab 3 at one stage. you would say fletcher and a lonely vic boy wanting to go home for taz

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hoggy31 said:

I reckon if the Eagles win the flag, the temptation will be there for Judd to head home.
Hasn't Judd signed a new three year contract with the Eagles?

ash chaulk

International Captain
Hoggy31 said:

judd wont go anywhere til the eagles decline or he gets a bit older

ash chaulk

International Captain
pasag said:
Haha Judd leaving. Will never happen, he's too much the loyal type.
yeah and accepting the captaincy would be extreme altho i do remember colbert ditching captaincy for another club

pasag

RTDAS
ash chaulk said:
yeah and accepting the captaincy would be extreme altho i do remember colbert ditching captaincy for another club
That's an extreme exception to the rule. As far as I know the only other instance of it hapening is Ron Barrassi moving from Melbourne to Carlton in the 60's (i think).

Hoggy31

International Captain
Watched Paul Medhurst play today, still has heaps to offer at AFL level. Would love to have him down at the roos, would give a 2nd-3rd rounder for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.