• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameeel

International Captain
Clapo said:
Well, we agreed on 1 player ;)

Davey certainly has been electrifying this year though!!!!!
McDonald deserves votes more than both Johnstone and Davey, but of those three he's the least likely to attract enough attention to win votes

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good point!! Bruce was easily the standout though...pity he had 2/3 ordinary weeks in a row..otherwise he would've been in Brownlow contention

cameeel

International Captain
Clapo said:
Good point!! Bruce was easily the standout though...pity he had 2/3 ordinary weeks in a row..otherwise he would've been in Brownlow contention
True, though it shows how classy he is that he managed to be in brownlow contention for a while of last year and again this year.

Though i have to say, Mark Jamar will be a gun in a few years time.

Johnners

Linda said:
Tippys

Melbourne by 16
West Coast by 30
W00t...go the dee's!!!!

Davey & Pickett to come back and win it after a mediorcre performance by pickett, and an absolute shocker from davey.... Bruce to chime in as well, as usual :)

Weagles by 18...doggies will get close...but Judd will be the difference...

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Clapo said:
W00t...go the dee's!!!!

Davey & Pickett to come back and win it after a mediorcre performance by pickett, and an absolute shocker from davey.... Bruce to chime in as well, as usual :)

Weagles by 18...doggies will get close...but Judd will be the difference...
I tip from the heart, not the head.

Hate Freo.

Johnners

Linda said:
I tip from the heart, not the head.

Hate Freo.
Lol....you too!! Must be the purple uniforms ;) or the Carr brothers, especially Josh...I wish someone would just absolutely nail him, would almost pay to see him laid out:dry:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** me Tom Hawkins is big. Will be handy for Geelong, especially since Kingsley looks to be headed elsewhere.

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
pasag said:
Grant Thomas is such a champ. Would love to have him at Carlton.
He has certainly taken it well and bowed out with dignity, I have respect for that. However he strikes me as a very sly bloke that is saying the right things to get exactly that response. You have to remember that Thomas sacked Blight and basically appointed himself as the Saints coach. If I was a Saints fan I would be hoping Lindsay Fox puts together a ticker at the next board election, Butterss = bad news.

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
I caught a news break tonight mentioning that the Demons have politely pointed out Fremantle's finals record in an attempt to build the pressure up for the weekend. I'm not sure if it has been taken out of context and it's certainly a factor but personally I wouldn't be stoking the fire and giving the opposition ammo, Fremantle are good enough at pysching themselves out, especially when your own team has crashed out disappointingly in the first week of the finals for the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.