• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Test cricket is back!

We start our tour with a practice match against a County Select XI on July 3rd.

1st Test • Lord's, July 10 - 14, 2024
2nd Test • Nottingham, July 18 - 22, 2024
3rd Test • Birmingham, July 26 - 30, 2024

West Indies Test squad

Kraigg Brathwaite (capt), Alick Athanaze, Joshua Da Silva (wk), Jason Holder, Kavem Hodge, Tevin Imlach, Alzarri Joseph (vice-capt), Shamar Joseph, Mikyle Louis, Zachary McCaskie, Kirk McKenzie, Gudakesh Motie, Kemar Roach, Jayden Seales and Kevin Sinclair
Development player: Isai Thorne

WICFan

State 12th Man
Great opportunity for Louis even if he just experiences what it is like on a tour in a different environment and facilities.

Blow for the Windies losing Roach. I guess that sorts the pace attack with AlJo, Shamar and Seales, backed up by Holder and Sinclair.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Great opportunity for Louis even if he just experiences what it is like on a tour in a different environment and facilities.

Blow for the Windies losing Roach. I guess that sorts the pace attack with AlJo, Shamar and Seales, backed up by Holder and Sinclair.
Yep agreed. I'm looking forward to seeing the attack without Kemar tbh. Away from home he has often been a weak performer and it's good to see an attack that could be around for some time.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep agreed. I'm looking forward to seeing the attack without Kemar tbh. Away from home he has often been a weak performer and it's good to see an attack that could be around for some time.
Jason Holder will be the leader, Alzarri, Shamar, and Seales

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Think he's a bit of a loss considering his duke record

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Think he's a bit of a loss considering his duke record
It's not as good as you'd think in England though. Honestly, overseas I just wouldn't play him. He's 36, we need to start seeing what the future without him looks like.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just listened to a Rob Key interview and read a bit about the team, etc

Good fkn luck England :laugh:

Anyway, Jimmy has 4/9 in his last match for Lancashire before being punted

Brook's side

International Regular
Just listened to a Rob Key interview and read a bit about the team, etc

Good fkn luck England :laugh:

Anyway, Jimmy has 4/9 in his last match for Lancashire before being punted
:-O :-O

It is genuinely a completely mental decision. End someone's career in order to give them a guaranteed send off. Only England!!!

6 for 18 from 9 overs now though. Leaking runs a bit.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:-O :-O

It is genuinely a completely mental decision. End someone's career in order to give them a guaranteed send off. Only England!!!

6 for 18 from 9 overs now though. Leaking runs a bit.
Virtually every comment he made on selection was mental from Jimmy to spinners to keepers to quicks

It was like the bad old days of the 90s when they just threw crap at the wall

Brook's side

International Regular
Virtually every comment he made on selection was mental from Jimmy to spinners to keepers to quicks

It was like the bad old days of the 90s when they just threw crap at the wall
I see they've also announced that he's staying with the squad for the summer in a yet to be agreed non-playing role. :laugh: