• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

cnerd123

likes this
Cant wait for BCCI to swing their big d**k on this one.
they kinda already have. It seems like the Indian players are operating on a different set of restrictions to the Australian players, and no one has so much as been warned for what happened. All 5 of them are still in contention for the next Test and they have not so much as apologized for the transgression.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
they kinda already have. It seems like the Indian players are operating on a different set of restrictions to the Australian players, and no one has so much as been warned for what happened. All 5 of them are still in contention for the next Test and they have not so much as apologized for the transgression.
I personally don't get the 'dining outside' nonsense.

Think too much of a big deal is being made of this one individual breach.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
This is the sort of content no one has been looking for. Genuine confirmation that this bloke’s head is a potato.

You read into it far too much.

I was taking no sides, mainly I will find it amusing.
I understand though you're looking for a fight, like many Aussie fans who are perking up now on social media.

I am wiser than in previous years though and won't give it to you.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Alpha, make no apologies for embracing the succulence of foreign cuisine.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Thankfully not gone through the thread since yesterday midnight and way too busy to read through everything but I will just drop my two cents here:

1. If there has been a breach of protocols, then BCCI should not expect any favors from CA here. The 5 should be asked to isolate for however long is necessary and if that means missing a test, so be it. Cant fool around with the safety of others. And BCCI should fine the players for their breach and pay that to CA for any issues or costs it has caused them.
2. If there has been no breach of protocols but the incident is still deemed a risk, then this becomes problematic as it can easily start (and I guess it has already, to an extent) a he says - she says game. Best case for everyone involved is the players show negative after the 5 days isolation and are allowed to rejoin.
3. Regarding the 4th test, if the quarantine rules imposed by Queensland Government have been the same from the time the itinerary was announced, then it is stupid of BCCI to be requesting last minute reconsiderations now and CA should not oblige.
4. But, if those regulations have changed due to recent events, then BCCI is well within their rights to refuse to accept them.

Gnske

I understand though you're looking for a fight, like many Aussie fans who are perking up now on social media.

I am wiser than in previous years though and won't give it to you.
tfw your worst enemy is yourself

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So you still have ****ing idea of what was allowed and what was not? There has not yet been proof that a breach of protocols actually happened, so take it easy, champ.
They’re supposed to eat outdoors if they leave the hub.
And by the Hub im not referring to the well known Newtown hell fire club which I never went to back in the day

I know it sounds like such a trifling thing, but this isn’t like picking up a dose of the clap from a local hooker. There are real risks of compromising the health and well being of a lot of your team mates.

Gnske

Some good match ups coming up in this next test

Rahane vs Cummins

Pucovski vs Bumrah

Burgey vs Vicleggie

Burgey vs HB

Burgey vs z0rax

Burgey vs Daemon

Bambino vs Racism

GAS vs Mourning for the career of Travis Head

India vs Complying with COVID Protocols

Burgey

Thankfully not gone through the thread since yesterday midnight and way too busy to read through everything but I will just drop my two cents here:

1. If there has been a breach of protocols, then BCCI should not expect any favors from CA here. The 5 should be asked to isolate for however long is necessary and if that means missing a test, so be it. Cant fool around with the safety of others. And BCCI should fine the players for their breach and pay that to CA for any issues or costs it has caused them.
2. If there has been no breach of protocols but the incident is still deemed a risk, then this becomes problematic as it can easily start (and I guess it has already, to an extent) a he says - she says game. Best case for everyone involved is the players show negative after the 5 days isolation and are allowed to rejoin.
3. Regarding the 4th test, if the quarantine rules imposed by Queensland Government have been the same from the time the itinerary was announced, then it is stupid of BCCI to be requesting last minute reconsiderations now and CA should not oblige.
4. But, if those regulations have changed due to recent events, then BCCI is well within their rights to refuse to accept them.
Ok

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They’re supposed to eat outdoors if they leave the hub.
And by the Hub im not referring to the well known Newtown hell fire club which I never went to back in the day

I know it sounds like such a trifling thing, but this isn’t like picking up a dose of the clap from a local hooker. There are real risks of compromising the health and well being of a lot of your team mates.
I agree with the seriousness mate and I mentioned it in my post. But you know the point its gonna come down is what were the agreed upon protocols. In a way, it would be easier were it like the England bubble in their summer, where no one could go out or the NZ bubble right now, where there is literally no restriction post 14 day hard quarantine. The rules seem to be a bit of this and a bit of that and that seems to be causing much of the confusion right now.

Burgey

I agree with the seriousness mate and I mentioned it in my post. But you know the point its gonna come down is what were the agreed upon protocols. In a way, it would be easier were it like the England bubble in their summer, where no one could go out or the NZ bubble right now, where there is literally no restriction post 14 day hard quarantine. The rules seem to be a bit of this and a bit of that and that seems to be causing much of the confusion right now.
Tbf there’s been no confusion for the approximately 75 other people in the hub.