• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Gob

International Coach
So is Jazzprit out or not? I'm reading indifferent reports

Also what an achievement it would be for this Indian team if they win the series that too at the Gabba. Script well written for a Bollywood blockbuster with Shah Ruk khan playing the role of Ravi Shastri. I hope they'll keep out those stupid dancing though

Also Starceh>>>trundler

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So is Jazzprit out or not? I'm reading indifferent reports

Also what an achievement it would be for this Indian team if they win the series that too at the Gabba. Script well written for a Bollywood blockbuster with Shah Ruk khan playing the role of Ravi Shastri. I hope they'll keep out those stupid dancing though

Also Starceh>>>trundler
We are well beyond SRK levels of heroism in this tour, mate. If we somehow win or draw at The Gabba, this script is screaming for a Rajinikant blockbuster where he walks out and splits the ball into two halves and takes two wickets in one ball.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this an accurate summary

- trundler hates Starc just because
- as soon as Starc ****ed up he appeared and had a few jibes
- sensitive australians got fired up and called him out on it
- because trundlers hatred is emotional and not really backed up by stats, his arguments got taken apart
- trundler, now facing ridicule at the hands of Spark and a GAS that’s overly invested in this argument, decided to double down
- we’re now at the stage where he’s attempting to downplay things by throwing in a bit of humour

As ex-Gandhi, I request GAS to let it go and trundler to admit defeat. We’re 1-1 deep down in Australia after losing half the squad and y’all are spoiling the vibes.
Gave away too many likes to spark because of this tbh. Still don't like Starc though and he's a downhill skier.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Gave away too many likes to spark because of this tbh. Still don't like Starc though and he's a downhill skier.

I want well for Star because he has a nice action, nice black hair and sometimes bowls excellent spells.

I felt the same way when Ishant Sharma and Mohammed Aamir broke through.

Spark

Global Moderator
There's actually quite a few subcontinental cricketers who have moved to live in Australia after they've retired (or before, in Dhawan's case). I've long felt that it's kind of weird that Australian cricket doesn't try to really try and take advantage and court their experience and knowledge of foreign conditions and different styles of play.