• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
this all seems to be done quite well. clearly the umpires reminded the players of the process. identifying the person/persons was always gonna take a bit of time since his back would have been to them and I doubt they confessed, but action was taken and we can resume
This, it's worth the delay if it means kicking the ****s out. Clearly some time for identification was needed.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
this all seems to be done quite well. clearly the umpires reminded the players of the process. identifying the person/persons was always gonna take a bit of time since his back would have been to them and I doubt they confessed, but action was taken and we can resume
Yeah well done to the stadium security. Setting the standard for how it should be handled everywhere around the world.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah you're well within your rights to not play until they're booted
well and also, imagine if it was a larger, more violate crowd and they continued to play on. you always want to stop play imo, least you get some of those scenes we've seen in soccer....

TheJediBrah

How do they know it was all legit, and not a misunderstanding or some such? Would suck to be kicked out and have your face on national TV while it's happening, with the implication that you're a racist. Could potentially turn into a very serious matter

Spark

Global Moderator
How do they know it was all legit, and not a misunderstanding or some such? Would suck to be kicked out and have your face on national TV while it's happening, with the implication that you're a racist. Could potentially turn into a very serious matter
nah

Spikey

I thought the session wasn't ended halfway during an over anymore, unless the time for tea/lunch had actually been hit

Gnske

Wtf whats the point of Cummins coming out now after Green had to slog for the dec at the cost of a ton? That's like drinking warm milk after guzzling lighter fluid.

Spikey

the intersting to me is that logically, these people today are the same people from the days prior, which should be easy to check via ticket sales etc, since these people are not supposed to move seats due to covid rules

TheJediBrah

Your schoolyard tier stuff is pretty much the exact definition of tedious. It adds nothing whatsoever to the forum
This might come as a shock to you, but you don't speak for everyone. Seriously your obsession with me has been mostly amusing but now it's just getting painful. Let it go, or put me on ignore, idc.

Son Of Coco

You'd assume those around them must have told police what was said. They were talking to an older guy down the front, so maybe that was enough.