• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So what happens now? One person's word against another's? Automatically side with the player?

let the record know that literally seconds after this post Simon Taufel went on the air and said the players' first port of call is to alert the umpires
I'd already hit send by that stage

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's not about any specific cricketer, it's all about your frankly pitiful wannabe edgelord sthick. It isn't clever, it isn't creative, can it
Put me on ignore then m8. I'm sorry not everyone treats an online discussion board like a tedious board meeting or whatever the **** you do.