• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who would've thought that England would be the ones doing the 60 all out routine.

It's like the Headingley Test 10 years ago. This is probably the best we've bowled since the 13/14 Ashes.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've noticed this is called the 'Participation Test'. Is everyone going to get a trophy for their non performance?

morgieb

I know I said I didn't really care whether they'd dropped either Siddle or Hazlewood, but I guarantee we would not be doing this well if Siddle was playing.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who would've thought that England would be the ones doing the 60 all out routine.

It's like the Headingley Test 10 years ago. This is probably the best we've bowled since the 13/14 Ashes.
Well we have done it against New Zealand, West Indies and Ireland in the last year or so it is not all that surprising.

Said we would have been bowled out for 50 yesterday....

trundler

So the difference has been that Stoke and Woakes bowled some dross yesterday whereas Pattinson has been Pattinson.