• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25th Match - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Sir Colin - king of the hackfrauds, leader of the golden armed trundlers and lord of the bashers. That last 4 was great but every six he's hit looks like it was out of an 80s sitcom.
Eh? The pulls for six were all effortlessly brilliant.

And this has been his finest hour. Biggest moment hes produced in and looked as composed as I've ever seen him. Even the way he kept out Tahir showed a previously unmatched maturity.

Moss

International Vice-Captain

And this has been his finest hour. Biggest moment hes produced in and looked as composed as I've ever seen him. Even the way he kept out Tahir showed a previously unmatched maturity.
Yeah this. He gets mocked on the forum quite a bit, so credit where due etc.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
This is getting a bit tight for me- surely you don't want to leave it till the last over. Couple of boundaries please.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!

I'll just go ahead and say he's been much more fluent and comfortable at the crease than Williamson.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Oh boy. Things just got truly interesting. Williamson has hardly been hitting boundaries recently and now a new batsman under lights.

It could all come down to Lucky. Man oh man.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Well, life in this game still. Williamson doing it in singles, NZ quite capable of bottling it from here.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Millers fielding has been poor... Also someone please explain why he was at midwicket instead of aiden this game to tahir?

These fielding misses was so reminiscent of 2015...

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Uk Andile will bowl the last over so we probably know how this is going to end in spite of the wicket :(

Come on Andile. Undo what you've done.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Would take an almighty choke from NZ considering Andile (Or someone else) still has to bowl an over.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Millers fielding has been poor... Also someone please explain why he was at midwicket instead of aiden this game to tahir?

These fielding misses was so reminiscent of 2015...
I'll give him credit for the first Tahir catch opportunity, but the second one really should have been taken.