• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25th Match - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Moss

International Vice-Captain
That was as bad as Boult's drop, though I suppose the no ball makes him less culpable.

Heboric

International Debutant
SA acting like what they are famous for. Chokers

And Miller have been poor in fielding in this WC. Looks like NZ will win. SA have so many chances but couldn't take them.

Come on Morris...one more
Cool story bro.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA have played some terrible cricket and don't deserve to qualify. I'll say the same about WI and Pakistan. Come on Bangers. Eliminate the crims.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
South Africa doing that classic thing of looking a bowler and a batsman light with this team. No sixth bowling option is a killer.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Yea in a game when only one batsman has scored more than a run a ball, a leaky tap like andile is what is going to kill whatever chance you have of defending this score. Even boult and Henry could win this from here hypothetically with some chancy inside and outside edges for 4.

trundler

Well I already said it, You can't save your best bowlers now. Andile has won it for them now.
Faf should've taken a clue from Finch. Bowl your best bowlers when you need wickets. Saving them for a hopeless defence at the death is futile.

Moss

South Africa's best hope is probably if KW eats up a bunch of dots here, and they can build pressure around that. He looks mentally exhausted, this innings has must have called for great reserves of concentration.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

This might actually get tight if they get cdg. Williamson's timing has looked completely off for a long while and I don't think he quite has a boundary in him if NZ desperately end up needing one.

Moss

Well played CdG! One of his better innings for sure, even did a decent job of keeping Tahir out. Shot selection has been very good and more importantly helped his skipper out.

trundler

Sir Colin - king of the hackfrauds, leader of the golden armed trundlers and lord of the bashers. That last 4 was great but every six he's hit looks like it was out of an 80s sitcom.

Moss

Can't believe this. Was a verrrry tough chance though. Can't South Africa catch a break?