• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25th Match - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Athlai

Not Terrible
Love the rank full toss getting a wicket. Reminds me of how Jeets got Chanderpaul out when he had scored like 1400 runs in a Summer without losing his wicket

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The schedule this cup has been basically better for me than in 2015 when it was here. On weeknights I've always got free time at night. Havent watched this many cup games since I was a kid

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Bad decision to send Andile ahead of Morris. He is never able to hit from the off. Spooned a catch from the only ball he managed to hit and failed to turn over the strike as well. Morris isn't doing much better but I still think that it cost a chance for 250.