• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Aus vs India, Adelaide oval 17th-21st December

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I can't ****ing deal with this all summer. Even Gilchrist and Hussey aren't pulling him into line.
Our Summer Game TM Warney Gilley wait quick need to talk about The Important Indians hey look Virat Kohli has lots of instasnap follows and also we think Virat Kohli might be the best batsman after bradman ever and quick let's throw in a mention of Sachin Tendulkar hey look Jasprit Bumrah he's got a story that almost sounds like that one about alleyway tape ball cricket how quaintoh yeah that reminds me of that time I had dinner on a tour in india wasn't that a laugh gee they like curry don't they

Has anyone even mentioned Hanuma Vihari yet? 9 tests in right? Don't we think that might be an interesting talking point? Introduce the audience to a newish player in India's test side?

cnerd123

likes this
A collapse is imminent tbh. In typical Indian fashion it will just happen in the final overs of the day's play to some filth from Labuschange or smth

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australia have been horribly unlucky today, good batting from India but jeez the amount of edges that have fallen short/in no and land.
Yes. But India have consistently batted with soft hands, which means that edges have fallen short.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I ****ing hate Rahane's Gambhir-esque pokes to short balls outside off god ****ing dammit how has the coaching staff not told him about it already ffs

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No first slipper in the game’s history has dived forward at a ball coming at that pace which is landing there.
Oh I'm aware, I thought the sarcasm was obvious but I should have added some hb flavour to my post to make it clear.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he does play a long way from his body doesn’t he?
He used to throw his hands at those and get a lot more boundaries square on the off side. Either leave well or go after it with conviction, instead of limp-dick tentative 30 year old virgin awkard pokes. Its so shitty