• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Move over cnerd

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Making my proper debut today. One of the tutors who did my course is Cheshire based so had me doing indoor games with her over the winter and connected me with her club who I am doing 2nd XI games for this season. We’ll see how it goes, just need to remember if it pitches outside leg it’s not out :ph34r:

howitzer

State Vice-Captain
Making my proper debut today. One of the tutors who did my course is Cheshire based so had me doing indoor games with her over the winter and connected me with her club who I am doing 2nd XI games for this season. We’ll see how it goes, just need to remember if it pitches outside leg it’s not out :ph34r:
Don't give anything but the genuinely plumb ones imo. Easiest way to stay balanced.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Give 'em SEVEN(-ball overs for ****s and giggles)!

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
May you be as ruthlessly impartial as Subhash Modi

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If the fielding team is really giving you the ****s, a "looked to be going over the top" when it hits them on the boots playing back to one is always good.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel bad for Ben Kettle. 7 fer with the ball to set up an easy chase, only to be out first ball. Is he a prospect we should keep our ears open to hearing about?