• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Not sure what they’re arguing about. Just go home and pray for rain tomorrow.
Guess they just fancied getting a wicket or two in these conditions this evening.

Dunno what the readings and parameters where but this definitely seems to be a game where most of the close umpiring calls and luck have gone against us. Both sets of batsmen have had a lot of luck though which is also weird. Glad they made them bat again but as I said, those dropped catches costing us the game, not the 46 all out. :(

I am just 😭😭😭😭😭😭

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Monster collapse just when you thought India had a legit shot. I guess that's the problem of getting bowled out for under 50 in the first innings.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Of course, the more sensible reaction is okay we understand, Bumrah is a pace bowler, you umpires have a reading that you're applying and it's really our fault anyway for ****ing up all our hard work.

capt_Luffy

International Captain
He is fine at scoring under match situation pressure. More to do with conditions&bowling strength.
Ah, I don't really think that. Jadeja's batting is really fine in most conditions against most attacks. I mean if you expect him to go in a nightmare Centurion pitch and score a century vs Steyn, Rabada and Philander, you aren't getting that; but he scored consistent runs against good attacks in well enough conditions. Not exactly a down hill skier.