• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

capt_Luffy

International Captain
Very predictable. Jadeja is a downhill skier with the bat. I can't be convinced otherwise.
Honestly couldn't disagree more. In the last 4 years, Jadeja has performed consistently for India in times of crisis. Yes, he has this bad bone in him, but writing of all his runs as downhill skiing when our middle order shited pants regularly is really wrong.

On a separate note, **** you Jadeja!

Kenneth Viljoen

International Regular
O'Rourke reminds me of Morne Morkel , even the gentle giant persona he has even though his deliveries are anything but!
There are similarities but the difference with O'Rourke is that he is not afraid to bowl that fuller length which brings the edge into play , Morkel only mastered that later in his career this kid is the real deal he has everything to be the best bowler in the world.

BazBall21

International Captain
Honestly couldn't disagree more. In the last 4 years, Jadeja has performed consistently for India in times of crisis. Yes, he has this bad bone in him, but writing of all his runs as downhill skiing when our middle order shited pants regularly is really wrong.

His runs haven't been exclusively soft of course.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Yep. There’s a chart floating around that shows India’s 5-8 scored as much or more than 1-4 over a certain period and it was mostly down to Pant, Jadeja and Axar

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sorry if already been discussed but I’m too lazy to find streams etc, is no UK provider carrying this?
Edit. Ignore me it’s on TNT3 but for some reason doesn’t show on my app

Silver Silva

International Regular
Sorry if already been discussed but I’m too lazy to find streams etc, is no UK provider carrying this?
Edit. Ignore me it’s on TNT3 but for some reason doesn’t show on my app
Do you have playstore on your phone ? Try downloading an app called smartcric it is streaming the match and there is no ads