• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

Test fan

U19 Vice-Captain
Rain is saving NZ for embarassed .

India was all out for 46 runs still has chance for winning the test match .

No team can even deam for winning after 46 all out

King Kane

International Regular
Fox are putting on a treat here for Indian supporters where Ravi Shastri smashed a young Shane Warne on debut for a double hundred at the SCG.

A young Sachin Tendulkar also scored a hundred in that match, I remember thinking Tendulkar will be a star but Warne will be a dud, I got one right.

GirthQuake

School Boy/Girl Captain
Back from the ground. Rain has ruined what has been a fun test match to watch live and was shaping up to be a nail biter. Now it seems like India will collapse after the rain break and NZ would get whatever little is needed.

GirthQuake

School Boy/Girl Captain
So, watching Pant bat for the first time (2nd time) was fun I also noticed he was trying super hard not to step out against spinners. Almost like was threatened by the TM to stay in the crease but he still creamed a couple of hits down the ground - one almost carried to Rachin.

PS: Rain's completely stopped and it's a lot brighter too.

BazBall21

International Captain
Don't underestimate our ability to collapse. We still haven't got the lead and the pitch is still not doing much.
It might be heading for a draw unfortunately because of the rain. A real shame because this is one of the most fascinating Tests in a while. Obviously one generally roots for the underdog but I didn't rule out an India win at the end of NZ's innings and wanted to see if they could do it.

GirthQuake

School Boy/Girl Captain
It might be heading for a draw unfortunately because of the rain. A real shame because this is one of the most fascinating Tests in a while. Obviously one generally roots for the underdog but I didn't rule out an India win at the end of NZ's innings and wanted to see if they could do it.
Probability of a draw is 0.