• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa in Bangladesh: Two Test Series, 21-25 Oct, 29 Oct-2 Nov

Aritro

International Regular
Ban vs SA.jpeg

I'm guessing they'll go with two quicks + Miraz and Taijul. They should really have picked Shoriful instead of Nahid, as I'm convinced he's our best bowler. But out of the three quicks available, I'd go Taskin and Hasan Mahmud. There's a need to expose Nahid to international cricket, but given he's gone at 5.5 an over and barely taken a wicket during almost every innings of his career, I don't trust him.

Northerner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Bangladesh will be difficult to beat on home soil, they are not minnows any more, the Proteas batting has to score big or they will lose the series,