• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
The drops of Salman have probably decided this. Sajid is clearly having the Test of his life and can seemingly get away with anything.

Spark

Global Moderator
Just saw a replay of the Smith drop. It's a very bad drop but the Blundell one is quite a bit worse IMO, ball is dipping and is down by his shins from what I could see.

kevinw

International 12th Man
I still think the bowling tactics for good batters should be the same as for poorer ones. I remember loads of short ball garbage when Bumrah had his few decent innings.