• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

ataraxia

International Coach
I mean, in all honesty I still think India are a decent chance to win. I reckon most of us kiwi fans were probably banking on an innings defeat going into this game.
I was about to post "no, you're wrong" but then that edge happened. I think that was a sign not to do so.

Anyways, apropos of nothing, I think India are firm favourites here.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I know he gets away with it but that is an AWFUL shot by Latham. It's so clear what Siraj is trying to do. This is a 90-Test guy who hasn't got to the stage of being better than that

King Kane

International Debutant
Great placement there from Latham between the slips.

Rahul did him a favour though by avoiding the ball rather than trying to catch it.

King Kane

International Debutant
Not out, a desperation review from Rohit.

The guy was saying in the lead-up how he wants his team to be capable of scoring at 6 rpo OR a two-day blockathon if the need arises. Well, the need hath arisen for the latter. A little too soon for his tastes you'd think.
I thought Dravid was still India's test coach, I didn't realise that Gambhir had taken over, that explains a lot about India's batting performance today.