• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A dismissal like that now compared to surviving the day out and looking to get much more tomorrow is the difference in discipline between what Pakistan have now compared to what they need if they want to win.

mackembhoy

International Regular
Impossible not to sound churlish but probably the worst hundred I have seen for a while. Didn't see any of that Pope one this summer when get got dropped a bunch of times.
I only watched the evening session but definitely a fair summary of how he batted in the session.

mackembhoy

International Regular
Interesting. To the RHB I'd rather he encouraged the drive and thus opening the gate by bowling outside off rather than more wicket to wicket.
They've picked him as an attacking spinner at home and someone who they think will do well in Australia. Leach no good for Aus.

These pitches with the lack of experience he has was always going to struggle.

I think his ceiling his higher than Leach but Leach is definitely better suited as the main spinner in the SC I think. Bashir did very well in India though.