• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The funniest thing about Pakistan banking on spin is that the pace bowlers have been hard to score off even when they haven't been that accurate, like Carse. Whereas Sajid and Zahid at least can be guaranteed to give some freebies.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
The funniest thing about Pakistan banking on spin is that the pace bowlers have been hard to score off even when they haven't been that accurate, like Carse. Whereas Sajid and Zahid at least can be guaranteed to give some freebies.
I'm not convinced any of the Pakistan bowlers can be trusted to bowl with the discipline that England do though.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm not convinced any of the Pakistan bowlers can be trusted to bowl with the discipline that England do though.
I think Naseem could at least bowl fairly straight with the older ball. Whereas their spinners... that's what I was saying. I remember seeing Noman bowling not badly in SL a couple of years back, but I think he was also only bowling 78 km/h.

One thing I've just thought of... has there ever actually been a genuine dustbowl in a test in Pakistan?