• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan's cricketer are so mercurial that it's probably unwise to make many predictions about the next five days. Certainly not the foregone conclusion that some folks will have us believe.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes some posters on another forum have plenty of stories of days of facing overseas pros etc.

We've not done as well on the batsman front as we have the bowling front. Hopefully McKinney can step up next, England supposedly stepped in wanting us to play him more!
I played against Wasim Raja while he was still a test cricketer and he hit one of our guys for the biggest 6 you’ll ever see

Thing landed on a motorway and probably ended up in Lancashire

Potts was unlucky not to be in the first test. His performance on the India A tour was the best of the bowlers think he put up 20+ wickets.

A full Durham seam attack is class. For the youngest first class county it's production of England players is quality. I believe in this century is only teams that have produced more is Yorkshire and Surrey. Maybe since 2004 anyway!

I'd previously looked at a Durham/Surrey comparison.
You have a long and storied tradition of pace bowlers, what are you eating up in the north-east? :laugh:

Reactions: FBU

BoyBrumby

Englishman
So, Pakistan have named one frontline seamer in their XI and the test is being played on the same wicket as the first game (that can't have happened too many time before, can it?).

Greentop, then? :ph34r:

chris.hinton

International Captain
Potts was unlucky not to be in the first test. His performance on the India A tour was the best of the bowlers think he put up 20+ wickets.

A full Durham seam attack is class. For the youngest first class county it's production of England players is quality. I believe in this century is only teams that have produced more is Yorkshire and Surrey. Maybe since 2004 anyway!

I'd previously looked at a Durham/Surrey comparison.
Never realised it was that. Quite impressive work really

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
a good subcontinent pitch - road for 2 days, then a dust bowl the last 3. or road for 3 and a dust bowl for 2.

not a road for 5
Well this could be a farce by day 3 having been used last week. Would be shocked if it isn't hard to bat on by day 3. Surely will do something for the bowlers...