• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

FBU

International Debutant
Why is it taking so long to name the team? Are they waiting on a bowler's fitness or to find out which pitch the game is being played on?

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Could we see an old style game where the teams are announced when the toss is done?
It's starting to look that way. Between the return of Stokes and confusion over what the pitch is likely to do, it seems they're being forced to leave it late. I reckon they were going to swap Stokes for Bashir, but if the pitch looks like aiding spin then it's causing the issue. Could be Woakes who goes....

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
Has i said that

2 Changes

Stokes & Potts for Woakes and Atkinson

Atkinson is very unlucky
I suspect that it is more R&R. Atkinson looked out on his feet at the Oval test v Sri Lanka. He bowled ok first test given the circumstances, but he probably needs a few days rest. Don't forget England go straight on to NZ soon after this series. Nuts schedule.