• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024–25 Australian Domestic Season

the big bambino

International Captain
Gives me a good reason to bellyache a bit more about him playing meaningless limited overs matches when his back could have been busy not being stressed so much. Also the apparent inability of modern bowling coaching to do what its exponents claim - prevent back injuries.
JAMODIS are tedious but I suppose they're a part of the cricket calendar and you just have to be philosophical about injuries.

As a third source of annoyance, Hardie is now not playing due to an injury picked up in said JAMODIs.
Well **** !!!

the big bambino

International Captain
An impressive start by Konstas, but I'm guessing there would be stronger attacks out there in the Sheffield Shield. I like McAndrew, good honest cricketer, popular at Sussex, but not really a new ball bowler.
I wouldn't pick him but if he keeps scoring runs ... Plus I'm reading Bancroft just picked up a new pair of spectacles. Not out of the question that things could fall in place for Konstas.