• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

mackembhoy

International Regular

PaulLennon

U19 Cricketer
2011-12 Border Gavaskar series
naah that was an away series.

pak teams have been getting whitewashed in aus since time immemorial.

this pak team lost at home to aus (only one series won in asia in the last decade including bangladesh), eng and bangladesh - last two were whitewashes.

King Kane

International Debutant

Howe_zat

Audio File
Massive jinx obvs but could we be seeing the double triple today? Can't be too much precedent for that if so
Never been done. The highest second-high score in a team innings is Sangakkara's 287 against South Africa, in the same innings that Jayawardene hit 374.

Note: Please keep posting record batting queries in this thread, I'm an absolute pig in muck here.

mackembhoy

International Regular
As dull as this batathon has been on a flat pitch it's great to have Gower commentating this series, I still don't know why Sky got rid of him for UK tests.
Yeah it's a puzzle. Ward isn't fit to lace his boots as the main presenter.

Just a let's replace the old guys with a set of guys that many people didn't see play either. If they wanted to appeal to a younger audience it makes zero sense.

I really don't get what quota they were going for.

Well done Harry, roadiest of roads or not. The application has been exemplary. He really needed an innings like this after a lot of home games where's he's overcomplicated his game.