• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Brook struggling with the heat now. Obviously cramp etc isn't ideal for anyone but don't think his batting style is as affected by reduced mobility as Root. England didn't get much time to acclimatise before the series.

kevinw

International 12th Man
Brook struggling with the heat now. Obviously cramp etc isn't ideal for anyone but don't think his batting style is as affected by reduced mobility as Root. England didn't get much time to acclimatise before the series.
Just guts it out for the last 90 mins of the day. It doesn't matter if the NRR slows. I'd rather a knackered Root/Brook are at the crease than a new bat, particularly with the new ball coming.

BazBall21

Just guts it out for the last 90 mins of the day. It doesn't matter if the NRR slows. I'd rather a knackered Root/Brook are at the crease than a new bat, particularly with the new ball coming.
Agree but a good chance McCullum thinks otherwise.

Howe_zat

Audio File
They're all so cooked. Pretty much any county cricketer should be booking flights to NZ and just follow the team bus

Johan

State 12th Man
pretty gutsy by Root and Brook ngl, both clearly struggling with the heat and the cramps and still going.

BazBall21

Can understand no new ball because of the boundary threat on a road but Pak have pretty much given up here. England can get 600+.

Silver Silva

International Regular
I would try to give everyone a bowl, it's only been done four times in test cricket ..and one of those occasions actually happened in Pakistan , in Faisalabad way back in 1980 when Australia used 11 bowlers vs Pak