• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
A Surrey debacle. If either Smith or Atkinson take their easy chances then Duckett doesn't get injured and Pope doesn't fall for a second ball duck.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Naseem has never recovered the yard of pace he lost after his back injury (IIRC?) a few years ago.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking at that ball from Naseem and how much it was missing by reminds me of my opinion that many lbw decisions from yorkers given in pre-DRS matches were missing leg.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Need to get to close no worse than the Pope wicket down. Hopefully Duckett can bat tomorrow and we can get a score.

kevinw

International 12th Man
Crawley playing the only way he knows how, no playing for stumps for him.
He may as well keep playing assertively. I don't get too annoyed at ZC really. His ceiling is that if a mid-30s opener. He plays great drives but doesn't have a strong defensive technique to be at the next tier. Whereas I do think Pope has far more to offer than he currently gives.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well if we don't bat all day tomorrow we want locking up. Got to be the worst pitch of the lot that we have played on in Pakistan in the last couple of years. Zero in it for the bowlers on either side and looks like it will stay flat for another couple of days at least.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
Well if we don't bat all day tomorrow we want locking up. Got to be the worst pitch of the lot that we have played on in Pakistan in the last couple of years. Zero in it for the bowlers on either side and looks like it will stay flat for another couple of days at least.
you're deffo tempting an england 378 all out (64.1 overs), brook caught at deep backward square, root out bowled after scooping the ball into his face, crawley delivering another brutal blow to the working class with 155 (132).

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Bat all day tomorrow and it'll be close to parity. And no real reason why that shouldn't happen. Only wicket to fall was from a long hop and needed a spectacular catch. Do we know if Duckett will bat tomorrow? I've read that no scan is planned which sounds positive.